How to: Keep track of open user tasks
Keep track of your users’ open tasks and use the live overview. In parallel, you can create reports which are automatically sent to your e-mail address.
How to use the live overview
Select Approval Overview (main menu).
All users who currently have open tasks are listed. Next to the username is the number of open tasks.
By clicking on the username, the list of open tasks is displayed, including the workflow in which the invoice is located. If you click on the task you will get directly to the invoice.
How to: Create a weekly report (open tasks)
- Open Notifications (main menu/Client)
- Select “Report
- Click + Add
- Enter a name for the report
- Select to which user the report should be sent to (Recipient)
- Optional: Select to which user the report should be delivered in cc
- Add all users from which the open tasks should be included in the report
- Select how long a approval should be pending to be listed in the report
- Now select the days on which you would like to have the report delivered
- Click Save