Workflows define the approval processes. They regulate which user may approve which document and in which order approvals are made. A workflow can have multiple steps and multiple users. Each workflow and each step is named.
Add a workflow
- Open the company settings (main menu/client).
- Select Approval processes
Click + Add Aproval.
This button is always placed under all existing workflows on the left side
Enter a name for the worfklow.
Add the first step by clicking + Add Step.
Enter a name for the first worfklow Step.
Several options are now available for selection:
- User This function adds a user to the approval. Only this user can approve invoice at this time/in this step
- OR This function can be used to add multiple users. These users are connected with an OR rule. Approval from one of the selected users is sufficient.
With this function several users can be added. These users are connected with an AND rule. All selected users must approve. The order is flexible.
With this function a condition can be saved. If you have selected a condition, the workflow step must be completed with: “If condition is met” + “If condition is not met”.
Note: When working with conditions you have the option to use functions like “user”, “or-rule” or “and-rule”.
Net total amount > 10.000,00 User 1 Net total amount < 10.000,00 User 2
Net total amount > 10.000,00 User 1 AND User 2 Net total amount < 10.000,00 User 1
Net total amount > 10.000,00 User 1 AND User 2 Net total amount < 10.000,00 User 3 OR User 4
- Automatic forwarding to another workflow This function allows multiple workflows to be chained together.
- After defining your first workflow step, you can add more steps to the workflow by clicking + Add Step
- Click Save